The assignment is to be submitted in electronic form only. Detailed instructions on how to submit assignments will be provided in the assignment information.
The peer review component of the assignment will be conducted in electronic form. Detailed instructions will be provided in the assignment information.
The assignment is to be presented in typed form using a font that is easy to read (eg Times New Roman) and using double line spacing. The margins of the paper (right, left, top and bottom) must be no less than 2.5cm. The paper is not to include appendices or a bibliography.
Citation must comply with The Australian Guide to Legal Citation (3rd ed) available at: http://www.adelaide.edu.au/library/about/libraries/law/research/.
The assignment must be written in prose style (using complete sentences), adhere to grammatical rules, and use correct spelling.
Requests for extensions must be made electronically according to law school policy. Extensions will be granted only for unexpected illness, hardship or on compassionate grounds in accordance with University Policy. Work commitments, travel, holidays or sporting engagements are not unexpected circumstances.
Late Submission Penalties
When an assessment is submitted after the due date, without an extension, 5% of the total mark possible will be deducted for every 24 hours or part thereof that it is late, including each day on a weekend and public holidays. For example, an assignment that is submitted after the due date and time but within the first 24 hour period, and that has been graded at 63%, will have 5% deducted, for a final grade of 58%. An assignment that is more than 24 hours late will lose 10%, etc.
Word limit penalties
The word limit is 2,000 words. 5% of the total mark possible for a written assessment will be deducted for every 100 words (or part thereof) by which it exceeds a stipulated word limit. For example, an assignment graded at 63% will have 5% deducted if it is between 2,001 and 2,100 words long for a final mark of 58%. If the assignment is between 2,101 and 2,200 words long, 10% will be deducted for a final mark of 53%, etc. Word limits include all words in the text, in headings, and in quotations, but exclude citations in footnotes. Any separate cover page, table of contents, bibliography or list of sources is excluded from the word limit. If the word limit is misstated, this may be regarded as academic dishonesty.
A legal document which may be written or not and which states a set of principles on whose basis a State or any organization is governed is called a Constitution. The laws which make up the constitution are known as the constitutional laws. Through this article, we take a thorough look at the subject of constitutional law and the different issues related to it. Learn more with the help of constitutional law assignment help.
What is a Constitution?
As mentioned before, a body of fundamental principles on whose basis States are governed is known as a Constitution. It may be compiled into a single document or may not be compiled. Despite the fact if they are codified or not, there are certain laws through which all the constitutions are bounded; such laws are named as constitutional laws. Learn more with the help of a constitutional law assignment expert via constitutional law essay or law assignment help.
What are Constitutional Laws?
As per our essay help experts for constitutional law assignment, laws which give direction to the constitution of a country and elucidate the relationship between various institutions of the government namely the legislative, judiciary and the executive are known as the constitutional laws.
Our experts for constitutional law assignment essay help explain that the constitutional laws by itself are commonly defined as second order rule-making as they are exclusively related to the laws of rule – making. Any rule formulated in a democratic political structure is required to be consistent with the provisions of the Constitution. Learn further with the help of the constitutional law assignment expert via law essay writing or constitutional law assignment help.
Areas of Constitutional Laws
It does not matter if these laws, which form an essential element for writing material for our constitutional law assignment help, are for a written constitution or an unwritten one; every constitutional law must consist of the following provisions:
- The authorities of different domains of the government vis executive, legislative and the judiciary.
- Citizens’ fundamental rights and duties.
Let’s analyze each of these domains, separately described by our experts for constitutional law essay or constitutional law assignment help.
Branches of Government
All the democratic governments of present day work on the concept of separation of powers as spelt out by the assignment help experts for the constitutional law. As per this principle, legal powers are classified into three separate and independent segments of government which is:
- The Legislative
- The Executive
- The Judiciary
The expert writers for constitutional law assignment help working with us explicates each of them in detail.
The law – making area of the government which is capable of enacting, amending and repealing the laws, is the legislature. You can have further knowledge about the legislature with the aid of law assignment help or constitutional law assignment essay from a legal professional. The experts for constitutional law assignment help working with us explains that the sitting place for the members of the legislature is known by various names such as the ‘legislative assembly', the ‘parliament', or the ‘congress'. In a majority of the democratic systems, the legislative possess more power than the executive. The executive is accountable to the legislature as it has the power to issue a no-confidence motion against the executive. Our experts for the constitutional law assignment help elucidate that there are many types of legislatures which are divided on the basis of the number of chambers:
- Unicameral Legislature: Our professionals for constitutional law assignment essay help explain that a government which comprises of a single chamber legislature is known to be having a Unicameral Legislature. Such legislatures are best fit for those countries whose population level is small and where there are no regional and social variations such as small countries like New Zealand, Switzerland, etc. Likewise, communist countries such as Cuba and People's Republic of China have a unicameral legislature. You can learn further with the help of our constitutional law assignment help.
- Bicameral Legislature: The professionals for constitutional law assignment essay help working with us defines that a Bicameral Legislature is that which consists of two chambers. Our legal experts have explained that in a federal structure, the bicameral legislature has two houses which are the upper house and the lower house. The members of lower houses are usually elected whereas those of upper house are nominated. Bicameral legislatures are considered to be better than the unicameral legislatures as the scope of discussion in the bicameral legislature is greater than the latter. Learn more with the assistance of the constitutional law assignment help.
- Tri-cameral Legislature: Our constitutional law assignment help scholars states that the legislature which has three chambers is known as the Tri-cameral legislature. The French monarchy before the revolution also possessed a tri-cameral legislature which comprises of the aristocracy, the clergy, and the commoners. Try the constitutional law assignment help for better understanding.
- Tetra-cameral Legislature: The professionals for constitutional law assignment help working with us says that the tetra-cameral legislature is the one which has four chambers. The tetra-cameral legislature was followed by the medieval Scandinavian countries. However, such legislature has become irrelevant in the present – day scenario. To understand better, take the assistance of our constitutional law assignment essay help.
The daily function of the government is executed by the executive branch of government. Know more details about the executive by using the constitutional law assignment help. The executive authority may comprise of the following two types of leadership:
- De jure: Under the traditional law, the meaning of de jure is concerning the law which is quite different from the meaning of de facto which is concerning the fact. We have elucidated in details about this in the material for constitutional law assignment essay help that we provide. It is quite common that a de jure executive power lies with the official head of the State which is quite distinct from the de facto (in fact) executive head who is in fact, the government. If you are interested in understanding more, then go for the constitutional law assignment essay help.
- De facto: The help material of our constitutional law assignment help elaborates that the meaning of de facto is ‘in fact’ and the same is used to state precisely as to who is the real head of the government. In a parliamentary structured government, it is the president who is the de jure or the official head of the government whereas the real or the de facto head is the prime minister. The professionals for constitutional law assignment essay help explain that de jure and de facto authorities are combined into the presidential office in case of a presidential form of government.
Illustrations: The experts for constitutional law assignment help states that in India, the head of the State is separate from the head of the government. The formal head of the country is the President whereas the real head is the Prime Minister. In contrast, the USA has the President as the head of both the State as well as the government. Take the constitutional law assignment help to have a better understanding.
The judicial segment of the government or simply the judiciary is that offshoot of the government which is concerned with interpreting, applying and reviewing of the laws. To understand further, get the constitutional law assignment essay help.
- Law can be interpreted by the Judiciary
- The judiciary adjudicate the disputes
- Judiciary can review any law that is passed by the legislature as it is the function of the judiciary to examine whether the law made by the Legislature comes within the purview of constitution or not. Our experts for constitutional law assignment essay help also explains that judiciary has the authority to review the executive powers also.
If you want to know more details about these functions, then try the constitutional law assignment essay help.
Types of Courts of Law:
Courts of law can be of different types depending on their function and origin:
- Trial and Appellate
According to the professionals of our constitutional law assignment essay help, the trial court of law are the courts that subsist with the objective of holding trials. On the other hand, those courts of law which adjudge the appeals against the decree or order of the lower courts are called the appellate law courts. You can have a better understanding of the same via the constitutional law assignment essay help.
- Courts of Civil Law and Common Law:
Civil law courts are those courts which emanate from the civil law jurisdictions of France, and common law courts are those courts which are obtained from the English common law jurisdiction. The courts of civil law adhere an investigative system wherein the court is actively engaged in seeking the facts of a case. In the court of common law an adversarial form of legal system is followed as elucidated by our experts of constitutional law assignment essay help; in such a system the duty of the court is to play the role of an impartial arbitrator between the prosecution and the defense. You can read further through the material of our constitutional law assignment essay help.
You can also enhance your knowledge through the assistance of our law coursework help or law homework help.
The Rights and Duties of a Citizens
The constitutional laws also described what duties and rights a citizen possess. As per the assignment essay help experts for the constitutional law, there are specific fundamental rights which are guaranteed to every citizen and which cannot be taken away by the State. Fundamental rights form an essential part of a democracy and the constitutional law assignment help experts working with us have defined them as a body of legal protections that are promised by the Constitution to every single citizen irrespective of the race, sex, gender, caste, religion or creed to which he/she belongs. For further information, take the constitutional law assignment essay help.
Fundamental Rights and Their Meanings
- Right to Liberty: The right to take benefits of every sort of social and political freedom.
- The Right to Self – Determination: It is the right of a country to select its respective dominion and international status without any pressure from the world. To know more details get the assistance of constitutional law assignment essay help.
- Right to Freedom of Movement: As per this right every person has the right to move freely at any place but within the territorial boundaries of the State.
- Right to Due Process of Law: This right makes it necessary for the State to adhere to all the legal principles while dealing with the citizens.
- Right to Freedom of Expression: It is a political right to express oneself freely.
- Right to Freedom of Religion: It is the right to practice any religion according to his/her wish.
- Right to freedom of Association: It is the right to either join or leave any association or organization as per the will of the individual.
- Right to Peaceful Assembly: It is the right to assemble in a group with harmonious intentions.
To better understand the fundamental rights in details, get the constitutional law assignment help.
Emergency and Fundamental Rights
Our experts for constitutional law assignment help mentions that a situation which presents an immediate damage to the social, political, and economic environment of a nation is called an emergency. Any government has the authority to declare a state of emergency. The experts for constitutional law assignment essay help says that in the state of emergency all the fundamental rights as well as the functioning of some of the government branches are also suspended.
As per the definition of our experts for constitutional law assignment essay help, the fundamental duties are the political, moral and economic responsibilities of the citizens of a country. Our professionals for constitutional law assignment essay help have mentioned below some of the important fundamental duties:
- To conform to the Constitution.
- To render the military services of the country whenever called upon to do the same.
- To exhibit respect to the national flag.
- To pay taxes.
- To secure the natural resources of the country.
- To protect the public property.
- To defend the sovereignty and integrity of the nation, etc.
Principles of Constitutional Laws
As explained by the scholars for constitutional law assignment help working with us, there are certain democratic principles on which constitutional laws are based and which the constitutions try to uphold. These fundamental principles are:
- The Rule of law.
- Separation of powers.
- Fundamental rights/human rights.
Let’s examine each of these principles one by one:
Rule of Law
- As per our experts for constitutional law assignment essay help, it is the principle of the rule of law on whose basis a democratic country is ruled by law and not by the random decisions of a monarch.
- The earliest promotion of the principle of the rule of law was done by the Greeks. Aristotle always said that ‘laws should govern.'
- The rule of law was established in the Islamic monarchies of the medieval period according to the Sharia law.
- However, the development of the present day's rule of law started in 16th century England, and it became popular in the 19th As stated by the experts of constitutional law assignment essay help, every citizen of a nation, as well as the lawmakers too are subjected to the stipulations of law, in the realm of the rule of law.
Separation of Powers
In the constitutional law assignment essay help, the second principle of constitutional laws is the ‘trais politica’ or the principle of separation of power. The model evolved via the constitutional law assignment essay help was expounded in age – old Greece and became absolute under the French political thinker Baron De Montesquieu. Constitutions of countries such as USA, Italy, etc. possess the high degree of trais politica while in countries such as New Zealand and Canada, separation of power is little.
Guarantee of Fundamental Rights
As completely elaborated in the assignment essay help material for the constitutional law, the third most significant principle of constitutional laws is the promise of specific inalienable rights of human beings. Our professionals for constitutional law assignment help explicates that when these rights are recognized by the constitution of a country, they are called fundamental rights, and when the same recognized by the international bodies such as UN, then they are known as human rights. It is further explained by our scholars for constitutional law assignment essay help that the human rights are defined by the UN as those inalienable rights which compulsory for an individual just because he is a human.
An Overview of Constitutional Laws Around the World
In the material for constitutional law assignment help provided by us, we give a detailed account of different types of constitutional laws that different countries have. Here, we have provided you the details of three countries:
- The United States of America
It has been revealed by our professionals for constitutional law assignment essay help that the constitution of US is among the oldest written Constitutions. In 1787 it was created whereas it was ratified in 1788. The below mentioned are its special features:
- Originally, it consisted of 7 articles.
- First three articles deal with the principle of separation of power.
- Federalism is dealt with in the next three articles.
- The procedure of state ratification is incorporated in the article seven.
- The amendment of articles has been done only 27 times.
- The first ten amendments are called the Bill of Rights.
- The fundamental rights of US citizens are dealt in these amendments.
- The constitution of US is counted among one of the most arduous constitutions to amend.
- United Kingdom
The professionals for constitutional law assignment essay help have elucidated the following principles of the Constitution of the United Kingdom:
- The constitution of UK initiated to take form since the popular revolution of 1688.
- It is primarily written.
- It is an assemblage of many written documents, conventions, statutes, court judgement, etc.
- It can be amended easily. With the help of a simple law of the Parliament, it can be amended.
Our scholars for constitutional law assignment essay help says that the Constitution of Australia has some special characteristics which are:
- It is dispersed across various documents.
- The common - wealth of Australia's constitution is the most significant. Its other significant documents comprise of Statute of Westminister and Australia Act of 1986.
- The Australian government follows a federal system.
- The Australian courts have the power to judge the whether a law is constitutionally valid or not.
Challenges Faced by the Students While Writing an Assignment on Constitutional Law
The realm of constitutional law is very vast as it is a collection of perspectives of different disciplines like comparative politics, political science, governance law, etc. However, as an area of inquiry, it is quite stimulating intellectually, as well as academically rewarding and this is why students need the assistance of assignment essay help. If you also desire the constitutional law assignment help then you are not the only one as many students who suffer from the below - mentioned problems:
- Vastness of the subject
It has been elucidated by the professionals for constitutional law assignment essay help working with us that constitutional law is concerned with various subject areas like fundamental rights, branches of government, comparative constitutional analysis, etc. It is quite overwhelming to deal with such vastness.
The constitutional law assignment experts also explained that it is quite obvious that such a vast topic is being matched with stringent deadlines. Although the deadlines are the worst nightmare for the students, they are quite significant if you want to score fairly.
- Expertise in the English language
It is quite often that even though the students understand their subject very well but they face an issue while presenting themselves in a coherent way; in the form of Queen's language. To assist with this problem, you have the constitutional law assignment essay help.
How can the online assignment help service provider be of assistance in writing a constitutional law assignment?
Through the constitutional law assignment essay help of online assignment help service provider, you can now get a complete set of answers for all your issues related to the assignment. Have a look at all the advantages you may get if you are thinking of taking the constitutional law assignment essay help:
- Assignments that are proofread and copy-edited.
- Good scores
- Quick and easy delivery
- Professional subject writers to assist with any topic you wish
We are sure that the expert assignment help that we provide will benefit the students who are looking for the constitutional law assignment help.
In What Way MakeMyAssignments.com can be of Assistance to the Students with their Constitutional Law Assignments?
MakeMyAssignments.com is known as the top most assignment help service provider across the world; it gives you the constitutional law assignment helpwith which you can get:
- Superior quality.
- Delivery on time.
- Completely non-plagiarized assignments.
- Totally worth your money.
So, why are you still waiting? If it is the constitutional law assignment essay help that you require, just go to our website and place an order for your personalized assignment today.